Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Monday, August 1, 2011

hehe. . .

hello!!it's 2.33am in the morning. . .ok, right now, i want to tell you about yesterday ( 1/8/2011 ). . .ok, first of all, my roommate already arrived. . .urghh!!no more queen size bed!!hate it!!huhu. . .haha.. he told me that he was extremely tired because of the driving trip ( a really crazy road trip !! ). . .usually I will sleep earlier than him, but today, he already asleep. . .haha. . .serves u right. . .


so. . . . . .how was ur first day of ramadhan??can u endure it??hehe. . LOL. . .what I am trying to say here is today's fasting is kinda easy. . hell yeah!! sleep after subuh prayer and wake up nearly 5. . . . . . IN THE EVENING!!LOL. . .for your information aka FYI, in tronoh perak, currently the break the fast time is around 7.15pm. . .so, it is no big deal right. . .but, I really need to wake up earlier tomorrow because got something to do with the administration of this university. . it is about my academic probation ( tehee. . .)


actually, those thing ( including the collection of the final exam slip ) needed to be done a long time before this. . haiya. . .I'm totally forgot about it ok. . sorry Mr. Ibrahim Faye. . . <------ he is my mentor regarding the academic probation thing. . .hurmm . . .really need to done it within this week. . .urghh!!got so much work to do. . .


hey, before I forgot, today got only 1 class. . .hehe. ..actually there are more, but due to some reasons, the other classes had been cancelled. . . fuhh. . .what a relieved. . .FREEDOM. . .that ended today. .well, this morning, the class will be as usual. ..pfftt. . .hehe. . .counting days for holiday. . .actually I'm celebrating my holiday earlier than others. .haha. . .what to do. . .really miss my hometown already. . .


by the way, right now my eyes stuck on a laptop, which I'm planning to buy if I got enough money lorr. . .do you want to know what it is?. . .ok, I'll give u some hints. . .the brand name started with an 'A'. . .acer??naah. . .are u kidding me??hehe. . ( updating my blog using an acer laptop right now ). . .yeah!!it is an ASUS!!. . .next hint. . .START ENGINE. . . .can u guess it already??what??asking for another hint??ok2. . . .based on Italy luxury cars brand. . . .well,try to guess it laa. . .I heard something~


LAMBORGHINI!!


LAMBORGHINI!!!


LAMBORGHINI!!!!


yeah!!it is brand new asus lamborghini VX7. . .wait for it. . . .SX. . .yeah vx7sx. . .u should google it somewhere to know what kind of laptop that I'm trying to say here. . .or if u r to lazy, here's the link. . .


click here and tell me that this is a handsome laptop!!



hehe. . so I think that's all for now. . .before that, take a look at my dream laptop ok!!. . .nah. . .u can google it by urself right. . .don't be so lazy. . 




upsie. . .I think I accidentally uploaded the picture of it. . .well, it has carbon fibre finish at the surface and genuine leather for it palm rest. . .hehe. . .gorgeous right?got two different colour to choose. . .black and orange. . going for a black one of course. . .and look at the tail light. . .look like a lamborghini murcielago right??AWESOME!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates