Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Friday, August 5, 2011

sorry!!

hello guys. . .i'm so sorry because havent update my blog . . .actually i was really tired today because yesterday we had lots of pool game outside of utp. .besides,we also had our sahur at restoran al - bayan after playing pool. . .so can u imagined how tired was I??damn tired!!


ok. . .wanna share something about the pool game last night. . .basically it was so exhausting kind of game, but practically, we enjoyed it. .i won a match against -have-not-beaten-by-me roommate and put all the balls into the holes by myself in a tag team game. it was awesome seeing the balls went straight into the holes. . hehe. . .


then, around 3.30am, we ended our game. . .then, we go to the restaurant to have our sahur. . .i ordered roti telur and bandung ais. . .hehe. . i really dont know why i kinda hooked up with bandung ais right now. . .it's kinda sweet and it is pink in colour. . hey, you know what, i loved pink before this. . .haha. . it is a true story my friend. . .love pink so much,but not a pink-colour-loved-by-most-of-the-girls-around-the-globe type. . .LOL. . .it's just a light pink that look really nice to me. . .by the way,right now, i liked white and black more than pink. . .well,we can match any colour to both of them right. . .it's so harmony u know. . .hehe. . .


next, the most horrible thing for today happened today. . LOL. . .I didnt eat anything for break the fast!!urghh!!i was really busy with my plants vs zombies and worms reloaded until i forgot to break my fast. . . .s right now,i ended up playing poker game online. . .so bored. . got no energy to do works. . .haish. . .by the way, actually i really dunno how to play poker. . it's just came across my mind and that's why i kept losing here. . . .shit!!hehe. . .a really noob player huh. . .i just keep raise and call for each bet. . .haha. . .


next story. . .before i posted this post,my mum called me and we had some conversation and talks. .my sister was there too with my mum. . .then,the good news is they are currently renovationg and decorating the house for raya. . my dad installed something to our house ( he asked someone to do the job ) and my sister said it was terrific!!hehe. . .so, counting days before the holiday and that's all for now. .going out for sahur. . .ciao!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates