Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Friday, August 12, 2011

xXxXxXx. . .

hurmm. . .really regret on what I had done before. .actually, I asked something from her. . I keep asking and asking until she got really fed up with me. .well, she helped me a lot before this and I think this is the time that I should help her. . .hurmm. . .I really think that she hates me more than she loved me before. . .she also got a new boyfie already laa. . .that's why I'm thinking like that. . .by the way, she just called me and wish for my birthday. . .I don't really thought that she will still remember my birthday after all those thing that I had done to her. .so stupid right. .

-during the conversation-
 actually I didn't answer the phone call. . .I really dunno why. . then, I asked her to call me back. . .she sound so happy and I know it is not because of me. . .it is because of other people, and not me. . .we had some conversation and it seems the time flew so fast. . .then we continued texting each other and I really felt that I'm getting far from her. . .I asked her about the purse that I gave to her for her birthday last year, she said that she still keep it. . .I thought that she already threw it away. . .the reason why I am thinking like that is before this miss NS do the same thing to me. . .what I meant here is she threw all the stuff that I gave to her before. . .but, surprisingly, miss NF still keep all the thing that I gave her. . .the flower, the purse. . .u must be wondering, how in hell the flower still can be kept after a long time?actually it is a flip flap flower. . .I have one and she also has one. . . I gave the flower before I being suspended from school . . hehe. . .

the flower. . . .hurmm. . .she had mentioned to me that, whenever she missed me, she will look at the flower and remember me. . .but, I think right now, there is no need for you to do that. . .u r not mine anymore. . .u r someone else's. . .frankly to say, actually I had forgot that today is my birthday until my dad give me a call. . .after that, then u give me a call. . .look. . .faqqar. . can't u see that??the most important person after my family call me right after my family call me. . .urghh!!so stupid laa. . . .

by the way,she said that she are watching SAW with her roommate. . .before that u said to me that u r afraid with that kind of movies. . .but u r watching the 7th episode already. . . .something funny happened before. . .I watched it before my parent cakk. . .eyh. . .wrong spelling. . .call. . .haha. . .it seems like we still have some synchronization there. . .and it gonna gone it a period of time. . .when she give me a call, the song from yuna was actually playing. . .she recognized the song and for me, the song really suits our condition right now. .

I think that's all for now. . .saranghae. . . .annyong. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates