Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Saturday, August 6, 2011

in a sad mode. .

hye. . . .urghh!!I'm really sorry for everything. . .for everything that i had done to you. . i'm really2 sorry. . .hurmm. . .u all must be wondering why did I suddenly behave like this right. . .actually, I discovered a fact that really broke my heart. . .ok,here's the story. . .do u still remembered miss NF?i really hope that u remembered her. . .i u dont have any clue about her, just read my previous2 post. . .it will mentioned something about her. . .


as u all know, both of us had breakup on 11th january 2011 right. . .so,it's been nearly seven months that both of us are single. .but,there are something that surprised me. . .well,it seems like all of us had move along after the sad story of our lives,but it seems like it's only me that still stuck in here. . .i just discovered that it seem like she already had a crush on one of her classmate ( i think it was her classmate ). . .hurmm. . .both of them look really happy. . .yeah. . .I really deserved this after what i had done to her before. . .seriously, I still love her like the first day that I loved her. .there is one crazy trip that i havent mentioned to u before. . .


there is one day that i really missed her. . .it has been so long that i havent texted her. . got no courage to do that. . .so, I went through the malaysian airlines website to check for the plane ticket to go back to miri. . .luckily there are still some tickets and i bought one online. . .frankly to say,it was the craziest trip that i had been gone too. . .and do u really know why did i go to miri back??to go to my house and get ur letters and bring them to here. . . .so,when i missed u, i would read the letters and all the moments and the incidents that happened upon the letters came across my mind. .frankly to say, i read those letters when everyone was asleep. .geez. . .i really dunno why did I pour everything out here. . .well,got nobody to talked with about this matter. . .


hurmm. . .so that's it. . .it seems like all of us had moved along. . .they also got their heart being stolen by a better person than me and it looks like I didnt get anything from the good thing that happened to them. . .I'm really sorry for the all thing that i had done, and I really regretted it. .so, I guess this is the end of the story of ours. . .I really hope that I can fix this problems but, yeah. . .I really dunno. . .I didnt managed to do that and I'm worsening it. . .hope u r happy with ur new love. . .


people might change but there are 2 things that u cant change them. . . their name n the memories you've had with them. . .

this is the last tweets that u had tweetted about. . .i supposed to know that this tweet was for me. . .thanks for everything and saranghae miss NF. . .=(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates