Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Sunday, August 7, 2011

getting worse. . .

urmm. . .based on the title, i think all of u can guess what had happened to me right. . .yeah. . .FYI, i tried to make the situation better for both of us. . but,something went wrong in the middle. .we had some conversations and texting each other, and based on what i observed, i can say that it was completely ruined!!she seldomly replied my text, late in replying it, and the worst case is it seems like she had no longer interest in texting with me. . .i'm really sorry if what i had thought is completely wrong. . .yeah, i know that i shouldnt text u anymore,but i can't really helped it. . .i miss u damn much right now!!urghh!!


u had once said to me that love is not something that can be forced. .and i still remembered that i keep forcing u to be my girlfriend before. . . .i think that annoyed u so much. . wait2. . .i'm sure that annoyed u so much,right?i'm really afraid that u will gone from my life. . .i dont want that to happened because i really love you. . .i know that i had been a really bad boyfie right. . .i lost the shirt that u give to me. .do you know how did that shirt lost??actually,there is something inside my body. . it is something supernatural. . .i think u know what i meant right. .so, cut the story short. . .there is someone try to make me suffer by sending those thing to me. . .to achieved that, he took something that belongs to me. . .unfortunately,it was the shirt that u had gave me. . .I cried when i lost that shirt. . .it was the first shirt that was given to me by you. . u also mentioned that it was ur first time buying shirt for guy. . .hehe. . .=')


i had never got the chances to take a picture of that shirt and because of that,it made me really regretted on what i had done. . .i know that u really disappointed with me because i lost ur shirt. . .but u keep denying that u r ok with that. . .actually u r really sad right. . .by the way,do u still keep the purse that i gave to you?the pink one ( sounds like i gave her more than one right. . .hehe. .  ). . .it was the first time for me to dare enough to buy a purse for a girl. . .hurmm. . i guessed that gonna be our memories right. . . .i'm sorry because i didnt took a really good care of ur shirt. .i'm sorry. . .='(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates