Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

third day already. .

hehe. . .yeah.  .it's 5.20am right now. . .and I'm going for subuh prayer around 25minutes more. . .so, today is the third day of fasting right. . .ehem2. . .my menu for break the fast just now. . . . .haha. . .u must be wondering why i just break y fast just now. . .actually, I got so lazy and besides, we are so busy with the thinking skills assignment. . .it required me to draw at least 5 different designs or a new concept for the pet feeding system. . .thanks to Naqiuddin Azim bin Nordin because helped me with those thing. . .I will done the finishing of the drawing later ok. .


now, back to the menu for break the fast just now. . .I ate chicken curry ( I think so. . ), some vegetables ( sawi kot. . .) with carrots and fried chicken's skins. . hehe. . LOL. . .after I finished my late dinner, my roommate and pak ali junior brought me to pak ali cafe to have their sahur. . .urghh!!so tired and so sleepy. . .well, my sahur went smoothly. . .I just had iced rose milk. .that's all. . .hey, I just had my late dinner ok. . .I don't want to get fat earlier. . .it's hard for me to get my body shape back. . .hehe. . . 


hurmm. . let see. . .I still want the laptop. . .currently my laptop already in a sick mode you know. . .always shutdown by itself when it get to hot. . .that's why i'm saying that acer is not a really good brand. . .they had the lowest ranking for their reliability but the highest for their price. . .so, I need to save some of my pocket money and maybe working for a while to gain some cash to buy the laptop. . .asus vx7sx. . .I think I want to work at a pc store. . .maybe PC Image in miri. . .they can give some discount for their workers to purchase something from their store. . .hehe. . .


ok, I think that's all for know. . .it's already subuh. . .till then, daa~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates