Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Friday, August 19, 2011

something not right is going on. . .

hehe. . hello there!!haish. . .well, by looking at the title,u can say that something not right is going on right. . .ok, the first thing is my flu getting worse each and every day. . .but, there is sometime that it got better and by all of sudden,it worsen. my throat getting dry easily and seriously, I had some difficulties in this year's fasting. .

next, my final exam slip. . .hurmm. . .actually I tried to collect my slip before, but always got some problems and the time is clash. .when I am trying to go to the office, they are still in their lunchbreak time. .then, when they had done with their lunchbreak, I have class during that time. . x(. .

here's the good part. . .I got new DSLR last week. . .and it is pretty impressive. . .planning on changing a new one again. . .maybe Nikon D7000 or Canon EOS 7D. . .still making some research which one is better. . .really got into photography already. . hehe. . .it looks like I need to earn some cash before I managed to buy those gears. . .maybe I also need flashlight, thinking of Nissin Di622 Mark II. . .extra lens. . .50mm lens from Nikkor is good too. . for portrait photos. . .and maybe planning to buy tripod too. . .hurmm. . . .

by the way, 6 days left before my flight to bintulu. . yeah!!hehe. . I am getting a new phone when I reached Miri. . .as my birthday present of course. . .LOL. . .planning on getting a white Iphone 4 maybe. . but, I heard that Iphone 5 is coming out soon. . urghh!!it's really hard to make choices huh. . .Miss NF also planning on to buy Iphone 4 too. . .=). . .

laptop?hehe. . .I think that my laptop still can be used. . .just serviced it by myself couple of days ago. . and it seems like my laptop is getting faster and runs most games smoothly already. . .NFS hot pursuit in highest setting; DONE. . .but there is some games that really need my attention. . .Alien vs Predator, Crysis 2 and some decent games that really required high specs on the platform. . .hurmm. .

before i forgotten, it is the last ten days of Ramadhan and in this period of time, there lies the greatest night ever. . .Lailatul Qadr. .hope that all of us will get the benefits of the Lailatul Qadr which benefits us more than thousand month. . InsyaAllah. . .

ok. . .I think that's all for now. . .hehe . . annyong!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates