Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Monday, August 8, 2011

OMG!!


Oh My God!!she called me last night!!hehe. .so happy. . .wait faqqar. . .don't u think there is something so fishy about this??do u really think that she want to be with u back??urmm. . .i don't think so la faqqar. . .better u just let go of her. . .she already with someone else. . .and it seems like she is so happy with him. . .

hurmm. . .well,that's was my inner side talking to me. . ='). . .hehe. . .i really dunno whether i should cry because of happy or what. . .i really happy that finally she called me. . .when i received that call, i was shocked!!why on earth did she suddenly called me??guess what, she just trying to say that she want to go to sleep. .hehe. . well,it's worth it u know. . .it has been so long that she hadn't called me. . .i really missed her voice. . .when i heard her voice last night, i was like. . .WOAH!!it's her!!hehe. . .if u r in my shoes, u will know how does it felt. . .

well, i just had my sahur just now. . .i ate nasi lemak with chicken rendang and cabbage. . .haha. . .u must be wondering why i always mentioned cabbage right. . .well,it is hard to find others vegetables . . .cabbage,cabbage,cabbage. . .hurmm. . .well,at least i had something to eat right. . .hurmm. . .did she already had her sahur??i hope that she already had her. . .well,it nearly subuh right now,i think that's all. . .bye!!

*really happy*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates