Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

urghh!!!stomachache!!. . .(>.<)

fuhh. . . .i really dunno what is the problem with my stomach. . maybe it was food poisoning. . .haha. . .sweating all over my body because of the pain. .so. . .where did i put my medicine??

                                                                                                                                                                          


actually, i'm still mad because of the incident just now. .hurmm. . . urghh!!actually i am a calm person. . .but 2day  incident really make me angry. . but, i didnt show it to anyone . . .WARGHH!!!!!(looking at the mirror with an evil grin). .hehe. . i know what 2 do after this. . .hahaha!!watch out man!!. .urmm. . .quite hungry right now~. . . .
can u hear that??my stomach trying to say something. . . .(humming). . .hehe. . .he's hungry. .ok. . .out for lunch!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates