Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Friday, April 22, 2011

next~. . . . .

hye!!this is the nest thing that i wanna share with all of u. . . the same thing that i mentioned before. . 


11th april 2009
i texted her using a new number because i didnt have any credit in my old number. . .then,i asked her to guess who is it. . .then she told me that i am mel. . . .hehehe. . . .mel??for ur information. . mel is my one of mu best friend!!the craziest yet clever!!haha. . mel. . .mel. . 
i kept telling her that i am faqqar,but she still doesnt believe me. . .i told her everything about me and yet,she still insisted on her statement. . saying that i am not faqqar. . haha. . then,feeling tired of keep telling her the truth,i just kept quite. . .
all of sudden,she text me back and saying that only faqqar that would sulk to her. . HAHAHA!!. . so niw,i already have a new title!! mr. king sulk!!. . haha. . (approved and created by myself)
humhumhum. . 




12th april 2009
12.00a.m. . i'm already in sleep mode. . .
12.10a.m.. woke up due to my ringtone. . (woi~ada msj tok aie. . .xdgr ka??). . hehe. . .the voice is so childish. .until right now i'm using this ringtone. . 19minutes later,she text me again. . saying that she missed me!!
hurmm. . .yay!!=>


then,she asked me to not to be so closed so that no one would recognize us as a couple. . 




forgot to mention something. . she said that she want to pinched me on the cheek!!hehe. . .so manjak u know. . . .


2/5/2009
hurmm. . .in sad mode. . .but i'm really regretted on what i'm doing towards her. . she said that she hates me when i keep blaming myself for something that happened. . hurmm. . .but,that's me. . .
lalala. . .urghh!!sorry!!sorry for. . .  .(o.o)
first - late replying your messages. . .(i'm working on that day)
second - sorry for being such a childish person
third - keep blaming myself
fourth - and sorry for hurting your feeling. . .


but,there is something that is so funny about her. . .she kept telling me that she done with her shower. .haha. . 
(FAQQAR,AKU DAH HABIS MANDIK!!!)

hehe. . .so weird. . .but i really love her!!


i think that's all for now. . .so sleepy already. . .bye!!

-actually wanna share a video for all of u. . but,it seems like the app is crashed. . .sorry-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates