Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

yes!!!hehe. . d5100. . . .

haha. . hye everybody!!. . .based on the title,u can guess what i'm gonna tell u right. . hehe. . .what??still can't guess anything??. . .hurmm. . .nikon. . . .d5100. . . 16.2mp. . . .hey~ it's DSLR man. . .haha. . .so happy. . 


now,wanna tell u something. . the story behind this DSLR. . hehe.  .should it be 'caps lock' everytime i wrote dslr??hahaha. . .actually,my parent brought me to the imperial mall just now to go for some windowshopping. . .then,we went to the shop; a camera shop and my mom asked me to choose which camera that I want. . haha. .yay!!can u imagined that??just choose!!then,I saw nikon d5100. . .standing there with might. . quickly i choose that golden box. . .the golden box which contain nikon d5100. . .hehehe. . still smiling. . I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY!!!


hurmm. . what else??owh. . ok. . .2morrow I am going to Sains Miri with my friend. . .then,maybe we will go for some 'outing'. . haha. .rarely used that word now. . .maybe i will take some photos 2morrow. . .hehe. . seems like i'm obsessed with photography now. . .


ok. . it seems like the time is so jealous with me. .i want to have a dinner with my family first ok. . any new news,i will post it. . .so sorry because there is no any new picture being uploaded lately. . .


thankz 4 viewing!!


(-.-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates