Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Monday, May 16, 2011

haluu. . . . .

hehe. . hye everyone!!the time is 1.43 am 17/5/2011. . it has been long time that i havent post something here. . (is it true???). . haha. . .mind ur own business mind box!! =)


ok. . now,let us get started. . .actually when we are on our way to miri,we went to bintulu for a while to take a short break,searching for some food. . .but,something bad happened. . .first of all,we ate 'delicious' food,then get summoned by the BDA person I think,and the last is we took the longer route rather than the shorter route to miri. . . urghh!!that's why i am so tired right now. . 


ok. . enough with the sad stories. . .now,here is the happy story. . actually there are more than one happy story. . .do i need to put it in a list??haha. . .cut the crap. . .


ok,first. . .my right hand seems to gain it's function again. . .after the accident,i barely can use my right hand and my right hand was severely injured. . hurmm. . haha. . urghh. . still can feel the pain. . actually it's healing. .


second. . .this morning,my mom will accompany me to the saloon to make some hair makeover for me. . hehe. . yes!!if u had watched my boss my hero,u will see somebody named sakurakoji. . .that's the hair that i want!!hehe. . .hey,i'm in the university already ok. . .and i'm not any secondary student  anymore. . .hahahahahahahaha (evil laugh). . .


third. . .gonna go to mall today to do some shopping!!but the most important thing is NIKON D5100!!yay!!


ok. . .what else??hurmm. . . .haha. . i think that's all for now. . my right hand seems to be malfunction again. . haha.. just kidding.  .by the way,it seems like i'm gonna postpone the publishing of the pics of mine. . really2 sorry ok. . 


thankz 4 visiting!!


(-.-) -----> nearly forgot this thing. .haha. . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates