Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Monday, May 9, 2011

fuhh. . we arrived. . .

hey,I'm really sorry that I havent post something lately. . .by the way,our exam was done at 1200 today. . hehe. . the last paper was physics and it was quite easy. . .hurmm. . but I cant do it. . maybe my brain was damaged just now. . haha. . .now,I'm gonna tell u about what had happened this few days. . 


precalculus exam was awesome!!haha. . awesome like shit. . .(-.-) sorry for the uce of harsh word just now. . .but,for me,it was quite hard. . .it seems like I'm gonna flunk this sem. . .but I dont want!!!!!!!!!urghh!!!!


after the exam was done (precalculus),I just go straight to the common room doing some revision for the physics test. . .but,by all of sudden,my eyes 'heavy' .. haha. . .then,just go to sleep. . .


ok,currently we are at KL central. . .waiting for my friend's auntie to pick me up. . hurmm. . so sleepy.  .got to go ok. . take care!!


(-.-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates