Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Saturday, May 14, 2011

so sorry!!!but so happy!!

hey.  .i'm really2 sorry that I havent post anything lately . .there is no internet connection here. . .but,right now i'm using broadband. . . .ok,now,I wanna tell u something.  .before that,wanna wish wawa hamdan a very blast happy birthday!!

ok,now,back to the story. . .here is some of the notes or some sort like that - the story when I came to miri. . 

10/5/2011

Around 1pm,take a bath. . .it was hot back then at banting. . fuhh. . hehe. . .after it all was done,we made our way to the airport. . we made it around 15 to 4pm,something like that. . .then,when we r checking in our luggage,one of my friend overlimit his luggage by 8 kg. . and yet,he need to pay 240 for the extra. . haha. . huh?me?i only pay 45 for the bag. . .it just weigh around 12.0kg. .  . .hehe. . .by the way,staying at his auntie’s house was awesome!!!if we are staying longer than usual,we gonna be fat. . haha. . .there are tons of food that they served. . . .perghh!!thumbs up!!

Now,it’s 4.30pm..going into the plane already!!yes!!miri!!here i come!!

Around 5 . .ahh. ..extremely bored!!what 2 do??the sit was to straight,my nose was runny,urghh!!hates it so much. .ahh. . food. . hehe. .
Miss. . . i would like to try pizza cheese and carbonated drink. .. cola would be just fine. .

6pm. .food finished. . sleep. . .

Around 8pm,arrived at miri and got sore in my ears. . .urghh!!ok. . got to go now. . .bye!!

12/5/2011

8.30am.  .going out from the house. . going to my mom’s village. . .visiting my granpa there. . .gonna postpone my will to buy the camera first. . .hehe. . ok. ..till then,daa~

2.20pm. . .arrived at the food centre near selangau. .. having nasi campur as lunch was awesome. . .hurmm. . then,drink cold lime ice and boiled egg. . .so full. . hehe. . .by the way,bought big bottle of Tropicana twister and it was great!!

Around 5.  .reached mukah,.. . going to my mom’s sister’s house to take a break first. . ok,keep up to date ok. . .

Around 8 pm. . reached igan. . my mom’s village. . .the surrounding was still the same and most of the grandchildren are here. . .so,i think it will be the busiest day ever. . haha. . .ok,now,i think i need to go to take a bath first ok. . .till then,daa~

13/5/2011

Haha. . there something i want to share with u . . actually i got involved in an accident. . .haha . .later on i will upload some pictures of me. .. the injured part. . .hehe. . please take a good care of urself ok.  ..by the way,just now,we just had majlis kesyukuran at my grandpa’s house. . .so full and decided to sleep early. . ok. . bye. . 

hehe. .so this is my story for this few days. . .for 11/5,there arent anything interesting that happened. . so that's it. ..so sorry and thank you!!

(-.-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates