Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Friday, July 29, 2011

ohaiyogozaimasu!!

hehe. . sounds nice right. . .for your information, I took japanase language as a second language in secondary school. . .but it is a history already ok. . no need to brag about it. . .=)


now, here is the main thing that I want to share with u here. . .ok, currently we in UTP especially as a foundation student are really busy with our study and in the September, we will have our final exam. .hurmm. . .by the way, I already bought the plane ticket and the plane is on 26th August. . .but the bad news about the ticket is on 5th September, I will going back to UTP. . .as I had mentioned before, the final exam started on September and guess what?. .the plane ticket is on the same date. . .haha. . .SHIT!!need to rebuy the ticket and change the date. . .urghh!!




yeah. . .it's about money. . .currently the problem about the accident that I had mentioned before is solved. . .fuhh. . what a relieved. . .but, there are some bad effect even the problem had been solved. . . .my camera gone, my friend's phone being sold without his will and both of us in a really deep debt. . . .so exaggerating. . .not that deep ok. . .we are not that crazy to borrow lots of money from somebody. . .


ok, next. . . .we just had our thinking skill test and english II test. . .ok, thinking skill test is awesomely done, english test is above the par only. . .hehe. . .well, eventhough the english test is an open book test, the test is still quite hard. . well, there is nothing that I can do because the test already being done and hopefully my mark going to be good. . . .


by the way, miss NF and I started to texting back. . .eventhough it is not good as before, but it is better than nothing right. . .actually, I'm trying to not text her because i'm afraid that I might disturb her. .yeah. . it seems like I'm disturbing her. .what can I do to fix this thing huh?I think there is no other solutions. . .maybe I just need to give up on her. . .maybe that I am not her type. . .=(


well, sorry because this post is quite short. . .really busy with the multiple intelligence's assignment, thinking skill assignment and the poster. . urghh!!so much things to do. . .ok. . see you then. . .sayounara!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates