Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Friday, July 22, 2011

different than others. . .

hurm. . .how should i say this?. .by the way, i am really sorry that i havent post anything lately and maybe i am too busy with all the assignment that need to be done. well, thank to Allah that our dancing class today being postponed to 30th july. .so I can get enough rest for today. .ok, I dont think that i will mentioned anything about Down To Earth project here. extremely tired and if i'm gonna tell you about it,it will be longer than my trip to kuching's story. . haha. . .LOL. . .hurmm. . I really dunno whether I should laugh or not despite of the current situation that experienced by me now. .


well, let's move on. .to anyone that read this post, I am really grateful and wanna say thank you because had supported me before this. .thanks a lot *sincere*. .xD. . .but, this post I dedicated to the one I love after my family.I didnt want to disturb your life anymore and as u can see, my existence in ur life really bring lots of bad memories and still,u love me with all ur heart. But, I am wrong here. .not that i want to denied that u r really good girl, had done lots of good deeds,no. .I really understand that u dont want the same thing happened again to you and i'm really sorry that i make u cried last time. . .


right now,my bed is in a mess,with all my clothes and a box.I just want u to know that the box that lying beside me is full of ur letters. I decided to keep all the letters and im sorry that i didnt hear to what u have told to me. .u ask me to get rid of all those stuff but I cant. .hurmm. . kinda weird right. . usually girls will post things like this into their blogs,but this time it is different. . .yeah2. .i know what u want to say. . .MAT JAMBU. . . .I dont care what r u trying to say, but right now i'm just realized that my face really look a little bit like a chinese guy. .=). .  .cashiers at the pump station petronas asked my roommate about me. .well,she told him where is the guy that look like chinese??


DAA. . . .


haha. . .urmm. . i think my story had completely changed. . .urghh!!back to the story. . .well, I really hope that u will success and found a better man than me. . .choose carefully ok. .think thrice before u make the decision. . .thanks for everything. . .saranghae. .my roommate keep playing this song in our room and I think this is the suitable song for current situation. . .dekat padamu by yusry KRU. . .


Dekat padamu..Arah ingin ku tuju..
Walaupun jauh..Akan ku tempuh..
Kerana hanya sunyi..Yang menemani hari..
Semenjak kau pergi membawa diri..

Oh dekat padamu..Di sana kan bersatu..
Dua jiwa..Yang telah terpisah..
Kesetiaan yang telah..Kita sama ikrarkan..
Ku pegang teguh..Janji ku kotakan..

Andai tersalah arah..Berikanku tanda..
Agar kau terima yang sebaiknya..
Jika cinta kita hanya sejarah lama..
Sudilah ku cuba kali kedua..

[Chorus]
Walau jauh akan..Ku gegas berlari..
Walau tinggi bisa..Ku terbang di langit..
Walau sedalam mana..Akan ku selami..
Kerna cinta sedalam itu..Mekar bila ku dekat padamu..

Dekat padamu..Itu destinasiku..
Tak kira apa jua kan ku terima..
Harapan ku kan terbuka pintu di hatimu..
Dengan rela menunggu kehadiranku..

Andai tersalah arah..Berikanku tanda..
Agar kau terima yang sebaiknya..
Harapan mendorong ku mengusung cinta kita..
Janganlah dibalas rasa kecewa..

[Repeat chorus]

Oh dekat padamu..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates