Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Friday, June 10, 2011

tsk. . .tsk. . .

hye. . . .hurmm. . .how should i start huh?urmm. . .actually,right now i'm in such a dire sadness. . .the result for the first semester already being emailed to me. . .hurmm. . .just called my mom just now and she ask me to not be sad anymore. . . .i dont want to tell anybody about this,but i need to express my feeling before i get too tension. .well,i got 1.97 for the first semester and i got academic probation. . .actually,we need to get at least 2.0 to continue our study here. . .it seems like i'm in a really big trouble right now. . .


all of my friend got more than 2.0 for their last semester result. . yeah. . i regretted it. . .i really2 admitted it. . .in the first semester i am so lazy ( but as lazy as garfield) but,i tried my best for the exam. . .hurmm. . .maybe the luck isnt with me this time. . .lately,i got into trouble and now,the result of the first semester. . .i really don't know what to do. . .


i dont want to burdened my family anymore. . .maybe when i'm not around anymore,my family's burden will lighted up a bit. . .hurmm. . .actually i'm crying right now. . .oh God. . .please help me. . .please give me the courage. . .please save my family from any bad thoughts,especially my mom. . .i really love her. . .


by the way, the shell scholarship require their student to get at least 3.0 for each semester. .hurmm. . .with my current pointer,it seems like it is so far away from me. . .it seems like my grammar getting worse. . .maybe i'm not that qualified enough to obtain the shell scholarship. . i'm sorry mr-who-in-charged-with-the-shell-scholar. . . .


my father must be mad at me right now. . .this 16 june,i'm gonna fly to kuching for the ceremony. . .oh. . .so humilating. . .hate it!!hate it so much!!urmm. . .sorry. . .sorry everyone. . .maybe i'm not that strong to pass through all this trouble. . .my family's trouble,my own trouble. . .i'm really2 sorry. . .


right now,i'm trying to complete my lab programming report,but then,i think. . .well,if we get academic probation,we need to repeat the whole semester. . .then,why should i complete this thing?the transcript for the islamic speech also havent being completed yet. . .urghh!!so much trouble. . .how can i handle this situation?


urmm. . .i think that's all for now. .thankz 4 reading and I hope that whoever had read this post,please don't ask anything to me if we encountered one day ok. . .i just want to keep it a low profile . .by the way,right now i'm thinking whether i should moved to other university or maintain in this university. . .i think i want to moved to other institution. . .maybe unimas or uitm samarahan. . .i dunno. . .






(-.-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates