Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Saturday, June 4, 2011

so sad~

urmm. . .hye there. . .where should i start this story huh?this is a reality and not a lie (i think so. . ). . actually,if u had read my post before,I mentioned about a girl that got my number from the school's magazine. .do u still remember that?if u don't,try to find it somewhere in my blog. . 


ok,now,back to the real story. .we had been texting for a while.  .if i'm not mistaken,since the crazy trip to perlis last time. . .i think it's already around 2 weeks we had been texting. . .i called her nini because her name was near to nini. . .she is a spm's candidate this year and she is taking arts. . .i really respect this girl because she is a really hardworking girl despite of her appearance. .(she's kinda small. . .haha. . LOL. . .)


actually she is working part time during saturday and sunday to earn some money. . .there is one day,I asked her what will her do with those money. . .I thought that she's gonna say for shopping or some girlish stuff,but it was completely overturn. .she gonna use the money that she earned for something else. . .for future use. .


for us,maybe what she trying to say kinda pretty early for her right,but for me,it was so noble. . .i also came from a not that rich family,and we already facing some difficulties before. . .not gonna mention it here,just let it be a secret for myself. . .I keep saying to all my friends that i am not a rich person,neither do my parents. . .we came from a really simple background family. . .


but,something went wrong. . .i smell (sniff. .sniff. . ) something fishy lately. . not a fish u scumbag!!i'm trying to talk here. . ehee. . then,i asked her what is she trying to hide from me. . . don't get it wrong okay. . .i'm not a pervert man trying to do something unnecessary to woman. . but,she kept denying that she hiding something fro me. .only last night that i knew the truth. . .she said that she had some kind of illness. . her right (is it left or right??) eardrum had broken and the effect of it reached to her brain. .I don't know that the illness will spread to her brain.  .hey,I got B+ for my biology during the spm ok. .don't blame me for that. . .she also mentioned that she already went for surgery before. . .and the doctor said that she only got around 6 months to live (the word 'to live' is kinda harsh huh. .). . urmm. . .another 6 month to enjoy her youth. . . (that's better). . .


what will u do if u are in her shoes?in her situation?she keep asking for my apology because didn't tell me about this earlier. .can u imagined that all her dream cannot be accomplished due to some illness. . .I prayed to Allah so that she can have her happiest moment within this 6 months. . .I prayed,hoping for some miracles to happen. .I hope that she can live her life to the fullest. . .by the way,she also said that she want to spent her last 6 months with me. . 


what??


what???


what????


spending her last time with me??hey,i only texted her a few per days, just started to text her last 2 weeks and she already told me that she want to spent her last 6 months with me??then, I just said yes because I'm not gonna say no for wish from a dying person . . .but the truth is, I'm still studying here and the semester holiday is not that long. . .sorry nini. . hope u can get well soon!!the doctor is telling u lie nini. . cheer up ok!!


hurmm. . ok. . I think that's all from me. . .thankz 4 reading. . .






(-.-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates