Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

trip to kuching (part 3)

hello~haha. . .actually, i in a bad weather right now. . just caught cold and all my days are ruined because of that. . .ok,now,let us started with the next part ok. .


i woke up at nearly 7 oclock in the morning and the ceremony started at 7.30am. .rushed to the bathroom,take a really long shower and luckily it was a hot bath u know. . morning in kuching is completely different from morning at tronoh. . haha. . . .then,while waiting for my father to finished his bath,i wear my shirt and trousers(hey,do i need to mention all these things??). . . .=)


we went to pullman hotel using car,and for ur information,it was toyota ipsum which is nicely done by my uncle. . .and there,i met ariff ismail (currently he is studying at unimas) and whole lots of new friends!!right now,the camera is with my dad and here's some of it. .


my mom and my dad!!


my mom's and my dad's drink. . hey,i havent had my breakfast yet ok~


the awesome gamelan team from smk saint mary. . frankly to say,my former school gamelan team is nothing compared to them. .sorry if any of my schoolmates read this. . but,if u r in my shoes, u will experienced something extraordinary about their play. . .they are synchronizing with each other and it was marvelous!!


the rehearsal. . .an hour before the real ceremony took part. . .haha. . LOL. .


this is great!!a group of primary school's students performed during the ceremony. . .nice one u got there kiddo!!


there i am. . .receiving the certificate from YB datin hajah fatimah abdullah,minister of the sarawak chief minister's office. . .woah!!


with my new friends!!actually i met one of my facebook friends here. . farah e'eyn. .i guess u know which one she is right. . .talkative, weirdo,big stomach capacity,can create a really good atmosphere. . .really bad at lying. .haha. . .LOL . .
last year,the shell company had offered their scholar to disabled people and this year the number of people who got the scholar increased. .keep it up!!this is one of the recipient of this year scholar. . . 

all of us take a picture. . .i am at the front with the fake YB. . haha. . .


me with my mom at the end of the ceremony. . .


and i think that's all for now. . .lots of picture right. . .hehe. . .ok. . for the next post,i will mentione to u about the great lunch that we had at pullman hotel. . .ok,thanks for reading!!


(-.-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates