Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Sunday, June 5, 2011

lalala~

hye2. . . .hehe. . nothing much to say for this time. . first of all, wanna congratulate my friend, zudin fahmi for his new relationship status. .yeah!you deserved it man. . .LOL. . .he mentioned in his blog. . .when i'm cruising through the web, I found his blog and follow him. . .then,recently he just added a new post regarding this matter. . haha. . .no more vane vane la din?currently zudin is at uitm puncak alam and his new girlfie is at smk marudi. . .taking f6. .hurmm. . .kinda far huh. .well, padan muka la u din. .haha. . .if u read my post,i'm really sorry. . .trying to create the atmosphere here. . .


now. . .actually i just finished talking to the girl. .(which girl?). . haiya. . .the girl that got my number from the school's magazine one. . .actually,I called her to make sure that she is alright. . .during the conversation,she always mentioned about her illness. . .frankly to say, she made me kinda confused and sometimes irritated.  .not that i hate her for her doing that, but there is no need to that. . .it is unnecessary. . .u must get up from the bottom and reach as far as u could and dont let the illness pulls u down ok. .


before i called her, I called miss NF. . .hehe. . .it has been a while that I didnt post something about her. . .when we are still couple, by this time,she is still awake. .texting me. . .then,when i tried to call her,it took me some time for the call to be answered. .judging from her voice, she already went to sleep. . haha. . . .tomorrow they already started their class and i'm wondering whether she can cope with it or not. .hey miss NF,if u are reading my post right now,wanna ask u a question. . .do u already registered for ur class?
I hope she done it. .


few days before, i texted miss WH. . .haha. . .havent heard about her right. . .actually, i knew her from facebook. . .oh my gosh. . .she is a vampire. . .lalala~hey,i'm not joking. . that's what she said to me. . .she is the queen of online. . yeah!!usually,i will saw her name in the chatlist until around 4 am in the morning. .but,currently she can't do that because her pc was broken down. .pity her. . .hope ur pc get well soon ok!!aa. . .i texted her regarding the appealing for the upu. . . .then she said that it's no use. . the result haven't come out and maybe the third week of june,the result will be out. . well, good luck for that!!


me?do you want to know about me?haha. .ok2. .right now,i'm on my bed,looking through the window and wondering maybe i will wake up for tomorrow or not. . .the class gonna start at 10am and got a little time to sleep. . hehe. . ok. . till then,daa~






(-.-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates