Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Friday, June 3, 2011

ehem2. . test mic test mic. . .

test mic . . test mic. . .ehem. . can u hear me??
haha. .of course u cant hear me because u r reading my post and not hearing. . .somebody is so slow today. . 


ok, get back to the story then. . .right now, I'm alone in my room. . .actually my roommate went to penang just now to meet his girlfriend. . .haha. . .kinda weird huh. . .hurmm. . frankly to say,my roommate is a good for nothing kind of person. . .he only good in fighting and slightly better than me in term of mathematics. . .haha. . .SCUMBAG!!. . shh. . . .don't tell anybody about it ok. . .I thought him how to speak sarawakian language and yet he speak it like an indonesian guy. .haha. . that's why i'm calling him hantu indon. . .there is something that i can respect about him. . .the style of his driving. . . HE FREAK ME OUT!!


ok. . .next story. . .currently we are in our busy mode (what??!!busy??haha. . ). . .right now we are doing some transcript regarding the speech made by some famous personand he talks about islam. . the speech must be at least 25 minutes long or above. .haha. . .freak u out isn't it. . .and when i'm nearly done with it,suddenly someone pull off my cable. . .my laptop went black and my work havent being saved yet. . .so i need to get started again .. urghh!!hate it so much. . 


by the way,did i already mention to u that i really like food??i think no. . .despite of my bad reputation and bad face(huh?bad face??kinda cute). . .
what??cute??haha. .thankz. . .i really love food!!i want to eat kobe beef,scallops, maybe some mediteranian crab and maybe prawns dip in some cheese. . yum2!!hehe. . .kinda miss my mom's cooking. . .mom's cooking is the best!!hehe. . .


haha. . .there is another story that i want to share. . .actually, a friend of mine fall in love with someone. . hopefully when he read this post,he wont find me. . .haha. . .go go aidel!!upsie~haha. . . blown up my cover. . .hurmm. . .the girl is kinda cute. . .i think the girl also had a crush on him too. . .


ok. . .i think that's all for now. . .still pissed off about something. .haha. . .i think u know what i meant. . .till then,daa~thankz 4 reading my humble post. . WTH!!


ps: don't get too cocky bastard!!hahaha. . .sorry for the harsh and unpleasent words. . .


(-.-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates