Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

30082011. .

well. . this time it looks a little bit arranged right. . .ok. . right now,it is raining and i'm counting days to fly back to miri *woot!*. .by the way, there is one blog that is really interesting. . .superbly interesting. . .compared to me, I was nothing. . .hehe. . .seriously. . .I'm nothing compared to her blog. . .here's the link. .fanurul kemp's. . .u should try to read it too. . .SO FUNNY!!haha. . .

ok. . today i'm gonna update about raya. . .sorry about the lateness. . .got some other business to take care off. . .furthermore, we are moving to another dorm after this. . .and it is insanely far from my current dorm. . .urghh!!my room kinda mess right now and i'm not having any thought of having it cleaned sooner. . .haha. . .*throwing pillow*

30082011

here's my story for today. . .extremely tired because of the open house. . .well,this is the first time we are conducting an open house and I really dunno that it will be this tiresome. . .seriously shit. . .my father called only 7 person of his chinese friends ( read again : seven ) and guess what. .it is 7 family that come to the event. . .seven person turns out to be seven family??that's only the beginning. . .what can I say that when we are inviting our chinese friends, just be prepared ok. . .haha. . . .we never really know what hit us. . .LOL. . .

it has been so long that I uploaded pictures into my blog right. . .well, I let u see some . .if u wanna see more, just browse through my facebook account ok. .

we are having breakfast before get ready for the open house. . .it's not much but we should be grateful on what we have right. . .

well. . .take a peek will u. . we only get some light snack for the kids ( but it seems like the adult that finished them of rather than the kids ), 4 types of kek lapis *proud to be sarawakian* . .uh. . .why did my phone interfered??

hurmmm. . .I think this is the first 'wave'. xD. . .*thinking*. . . .yeah. . i'm sure about it. . .my father get to know him when he involved in the car business. . .let see the second wave ok. .

this is the second wave. . he brought along his dad and mom too. . .( should I called both of them grandpa and grandma already?. .hehe. . )

look. . .now u believe that i'm not bluffing right.  .the third wave tells the story. . haha. . .

look. . .another wave had come. . .and this is time it is better. . .3 cars altogether. . .WAHH!!. .LOL. . .
(ignore my sister)

can't take the wide angle type of photos. . .if not, u can see the whole picture! *throwing trash to everyone*

one wave gone, another one coming!! *run*

he is daddy's friend. . .living just next to us. . but sure talks a lot. . .hehe. . .

actually,there are lots more to being uploaded but since the line is so slow,so just enjoyed what had being included ok. . .peace!!

*currently I am living in V2 ( yeah, we moved to another village. .), and the internet is so slow ( eventhough we are using LAN. . .) . . .so,I will rarely update my blog. . but, I'll try my best ok . .adios amigos!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates