Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Saturday, September 10, 2011

29082011

ok. . here's what happened on this date. . .before that, programming test is horribly done. . .especially C++!!i'm wondering how I'm gonna survive. . .I really think that I will definitely repeat the subject. . .hurmm. . .besides, other people already go back!!NO~~~ *sad*

here's the story ok. . .read it and shh. . . . ( please keep quiet when u r in library )


29082011 – wake up early for sahur. . .but, I only ate yesterday’s roti john and orange juice. . .LOL. . ( ONLY??!! ) xD. . .then continue sleeping. . .by the way. . congratulation to Manchester united for crushing arsenal by 8 – 2. . .yahoo!!hehe. . . hatrik by rooney, one goal for nani , two from young and the other two is from welbeck and park. . .congratulation again MU!!

Wake up at 8.00am, go to the kitchen. . .help my mom prepare for open house. . .kuah satay,done, kelupis, going to put it in the cooker, red onion and their relatives, done too!!currently my sister is washing the mutton. . well,update about me later!!ciao!!

Currently watching fullhouse episode 5. . .the time is 4.30pm. . well, here is the story for the day. . .we went to emart to buy fruits for the cocktail, and the things for the spaghetti. . .we are planning to have spaghetti for breaking the fast. . .well, it will be me who is cooking this time. . hehe. . .style right?

By the way, my mom bought lots of pretty frame with pictures just now. . .there are 13 of them. . .2 large size. . .4 medium size, 4 smaller-than-medium-sized and the other 3 is small in size. . .the large frames are pretty nice. . .got Japanese concept in it. . .there are the waterfall motif too. . . and the other one got mount fuji motif on it. . .xD. . .BEAUTIFUL!!

Besides, we also went to the imperial mall to buy something. . .my mom bought 2 sets of white plates for raya. . .just a simple one to put the kuih. . .plain white plate. . LOL. . sounds like a band. . .plain white t. . .haha. . .my sister bought another outfit for raya. . .there are so much that had been spent for her. . .hehe. . .by the way, I found another white iphone 4 here. . .if I buy it using credit card, I just need to pay MYR 64 each month for 36 months. . .haha. . but blackberry bold is nice too. . .but, I prefer the iphone 4. . .plus, it is white. . .WHITE!! I’m asking my daddy to buy it for me since he has credit cards. . .hurmm. . .hope he will agree. . =)

Before we headed to our home, we went to sin liang to buy nails for the frame. . .but, we found none of them. . .but, I met sharyn there. . .she is searching for festive lamps. . LOL. . .currently sharyn is studying at KML. . KML is a short form for Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan. . .

Preparing for sungke. . .bye!!

p.s. ---> sungke is breaking the fast. . .hehe. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates