Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Friday, October 7, 2011

changes in my blog. . .

hello there!!it's been a week since the last time I updated my blog right. . .I'm really sorry because got no idea on how to update my blog. . well, applause to me because I got a new idea for this time. .

ok, this is my new topic for today. . .for man only ok. . .but, if u r girl, u may read this post too. .no offence ok. . .let's get started. .hurmm. . .what type of girl that u like?lots of people would say that they like girls with long straight hair, nice body, got angel-like face, but it will be different for me. .yeah, beauty is a bonus for them, but frankly to say, I like woman who wears tudung or hijab. . .

for me, they look gorgeous and wonderful if they use their tudung and by doing this, they are protecting themselves from the eyes of men that will find any opportunity to do something bad to them. .I really love to see lots of people, especially muslimah will use tudung and any appropriate clothing to cover their aurat. .as we all know, covering the aurat is compulsory for all muslim and we should not obey this order that comes from Al-Mighty Allah SWT. . .

u must be wondering why and how on earth that I would like woman with that kind of attitude. . .let me explain to you. . .if u have any apples on ur refrigerator, take two of them out from the refrigerator. . .choose the best two out of how many apples u got there. . .labelled them with A and B. . .

this is apple A. . .=D

and this is apple B. . .

what r we going to do next is we peel off the skin of the first apple which is apple A, and don't do nothing with   apple B. . .


u should got something like this right. . . .then, u put both of the apples at the top of ur dining table or anywhere that exposed to air. . .after a day, u observed what happened. . .guess what. . .apple A rotted ( actually it is oxidized ) and apple B still maintain it's look. . .

which one would u prefer??sanely thinking, u would choose apple B instead of apple A right. . .that goes the same with women. . .women who are wearing tudung and covering their aurat are apple B while the opposite are the apple B. . .

for me, women who are wearing tudung and covering their aurat because of Al-Mighty Allah SWT have their own uniqueness. .they have their own beauty that made me wonder what make them so beautiful, in their own ways. . .I'm not saying that people who aren't wearing tudung and covering their aurat are not beautiful. . .yes, all of u r beautiful. .but it will be nicer if u follow what had been instructed by Al-Mighty Allah SWT instead of denying it. .no offence ok. .

well, I think that's all for now. .sorry if what I had said and mentioned above make u mad at me. .I'm sorry. . well, that's my own opinion. .everyone have their own opinion right. . it goes the same with me. . .adios amigos!!

p/s : I already mentioned about this topic in twitter yesterday morning. . .this post is for people who didn't read my previous tweet. . .by the way, I'm starting a new programme ( unofficial ) for my twitter account. .previous topic for that segment was this topic and a new topic had been talk on this evening. . .so maybe on the next post, I will tell u about this evening topic on twitter ok!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates