Welcome

\(*o*)/

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nikkor 50mm f1.8G Arts!! part one

hello!!it's has been a while since the last time I updated my blog huh. . frankly to say, I am really busy right now. . . .there's lots of stuff needed to be done before I go to my hometown. . .fuhh. . .actually,i' planning to move out from this institution. . .at first my parents disagree with my choice, but after having some conversation,both of my parents agreed and support me. . .lucky tho. . thank you mum!!thank you dad!!

now,let us go back to the main thing ok. . .the arts that produced by this monstrous baby!!Nikkor AF-S 50mm f1.8G. .by the way,actually, this prime lens is a FX lens. . .which means,when it is mounted on DX body such as Nikon D5100 or Nikon D7000,it will have a cropped factor of 1.5x. . .50mm X 1.5 = 75mm. . so this is what u will get when u mounted this FX prime lens on a DX body. . .lots of people are asking me to buy f1.4G instead of f1.8G. . .I can't denied that f1.4G got better sharpness when compared to the f1.8G. . .the f1.4G is more expensive than this current lens that I am using right now. . .besides,i don't think that I am capable enough to handle f1.4G. . .

well,just enjoy what did I shoot ok!!

can u see the BOKEHliciousness there???hehe. . .

this is my friend. .also from sarawak. . u can follow him
on twitter @FiqarHYD . .he is a damn good photographer 
too. . .

 smooth and crispy!!

both of us preparing for some art of BOKEH!!

fitting the filter that we had prepared earlier. . .doing this thing 
really made me tension. . haha. . .

yeah!!the first shaped-bokeh!!DIAMOND-SHAPED BOKEH!!

Love shaped bokeh??no problem!!

this picture made me feel goosebumps a bit. .=.=
how would lamps can emit light in a smiley shape??

thinking of harry potter??yeah!!POTTERLICIOUS!!xD

first model. .thank you paan!!hehe. . .look at the background and 
the subject. .got a really nice effect right. .

accidentally shot it. . .sometime,a photo that accidentally taken
is nice too. . .

well,these are the photos that taken by me . .actually,during this time,it was blackout and we really got nothing to do. .we take this opportunity to test the lens. . .my gear are Nikon D5100 and Nikkor AF-S 50mm f1.8G while my friend's gear are Canon EOS 50D with original Canon battery grip and Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical Lens. . .

frankly to say,i'm quite jealous with his equipment. . .but, Canon EOS 50D sure is heavy. .by the way, all the photos taken are using manual setting. .it's pretty hard to use the manual setting but i'm getting use to it right now. . .thanks to him also!!he always teach me on how to use manual setting. . .but still, I got a really long way to go. . .actually,even your kit lens can do bokeh. . .but it may not be as smooth and sharp as other huge aperture lens. . .

I think that's all for now. . .stay tuned for more BOKEHLICIOUSNESS!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting!


Sincerely

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2010 call me faqqar | Design : Noyod.Com | Icons by: FastIcon.com | Blogger Blog Templates